Sunday, December 24, 2006

Anti-Republican Poetry: Rudy Giuliani and Sam Brownback

I decided not to waste Haikus on Frist, since he is not running for president in 2008. Instead, I think I will put up Haikus again as an option for two polar opposite presidential nominees. Sam Brownback, the ultra conservative from Kansas and Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York and likely the most liberal Republican candidate since McCain sold out. Feel free and continue to contribute to the Frist Haikus if you wish, and please contribute to the McCain Limericks as he is the only Republican candidate we can almost guarantee will run. The guidelines for submissions can be found by clicking on the link on the top of this page.

My own personal submissions for Brownback and Giuliani Haikus:

Senator Brownback:

Kansas Advocate
For Intelligent Design
What An Idiot

and Giuliani:

A New York Mayor
Only Did One Thing Ever
And Hates the Homeless

Just for kicks I will come up with another one for Giuliani. I'm not much of a poet, so my previous Haikus have been less abstract. Here is my try at abstract for Giuliani:

A Broken Flower
But A Miracle to Bloom
9/11 Saves

No comments: