Saturday, December 23, 2006

Combating Libel: Why Bush is a Douche, But Not Really

I believe that George Bush is a douche. Actually a douche - a feminine hygene product made with vinegar that although meant to clean the sensative area, actually irritates it. But that does not mean he actually is a douche, necessarily. Just that I believe him to be one. Similarly, my last post I called Virgil H. Goode a "known puppy kicker." While he is not a "known" puppy kicker (although, to be fair, he easily could be), he still gives off the impression of a known puppy kicker. As well as a racist Klan member with square testicles. Or were they triangle? I don't know they don't let me read past posts when I edit new ones. Either way, oddly shaped testicles. With corners. Very painful.

The point is that although they are presented as if they are fact, all (or even subtle) "facts" that end up not being true are either that to be true and not cited or satire, and if it is an insult without being cited, it is satire or opinion.

Most of what I present, however, is fact. Unless it is funny.

No comments: