Thursday, February 8, 2007

If A Tree Falls in the Forest, and No One's There to Hear it, How Does Ann Coulter Blame the Liberals?

I thought I'd write a post dedicated to the dense, maggot-like intelligence of the first truly insane Neoconservative of the 21st century.

My Grandpa, if he were still alive, would have said to her "You know why your eyes are brown? Because you're full of sh*t."

I'm pretty sure her eyes are actually green (something that would not have phased my grandfather from saying the preceding sentence), but we don't really know what kind of waste expels from a 6 foot tall bacteria.

Some notable Coulter Quotes, courtesy of The Washington Monthly along with my notes in bold:

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97 (Note from Librocrat: Never been Married either, and if you are true to your religion, you've never had sex. But I don't think that was your decision. I think that was the collective decision of all men that breathe)

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99 (Note From Librocrat: I thought she wanted more Republican Voters)

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time (Note: I agree)

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00 (Note: Sadly, the erect penis is not in love with you)

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00 (Note: Did you invent the Internet too?)

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97 (Note: Your looks are definitely bold, one would say even "vomitous")

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

-----

My letter to Coulter:

Dear Ann,


SHUT UP


Sincerely,
Everyone
-----------------------

This post is open for your comments/letters/rants. If her email address is anything like the others, her email address should be acoulter@uexpress.com, and you can send her any email you like yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter is a sick woman. We should all feel sorry for her.
My husband, if he were alive today, would have said exactly the same thing as your grandpa.
Sounds like they were very much of the same mind about Miss Coulter.