Thursday, January 4, 2007

I Made $0.31 Working Just 1 Hour a Day for a Month! ! Found Out How!

Considering it is almost 1:00 AM, there isn't much to say. I did, however, make my first profit off this blog. Someone clicked on one of my ads and I made a whopping $0.31! That was exciting. I didn't start this blog to make money, only to get readers and provide my humble opinion, but it's nice to see it is also good for something financially. Maybe I can buy a gumball or something and invest the remaining 6 cents in Delta Air Lines stock.

Anyway, what's the news. The Democrats start tomorrow as the leaders in congress, and supposedly the first 100 hours are going to be exciting, barring any long speeches by Kerry. I'm excited at least. It's been a long time since I felt anything positive was going to come out of Washington for a while. Although all the New York Times has been reporting lately have been stories about how the Democrats are going to pull their punches. We'll see...

No comments: