Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My 100th Post. A Tribute to Me

For my 100th post, I'm going to put links to all of my favorite posts from this website. Enjoy.

Anti Republican Poetry (including John McCain Limericks)
Neil Cavuto is a Wrinkled Penis
Possible Presidential Candidates 2008
A Look Back at a Republican Controlled Congress
Fake News (more than one article)
Pastor Arnold Murray
Virginia Congressman - Bringing the "Ku" Back to "Republikun"
Gripes List <--- These are my favorite things to write Bush Actually Taking Responsibility for his Failures
Alex Rodriguez - A Republican (and other famous liberals and conservatives)
Funny Photos

---------------------------------------------------------

This list may be ongoing as this blog grows longer. But for now, this is post #100. Happy Century (really more like 2 months) to me.

No comments: